Saturday, June 28, 2008

Bring the Rain

I'm adding this blog to my friends links and want to encourage everyone to take time to read it...I found it while looking at all of the links on my photographer's page and was reminded about it again by our cousin Maryellen who happened upon it also. Be prepared for a good cry....it is written by an amazing Godly woman who recently lost her baby, but it will not leave you disappointed. She has a deeper faith than I could ever hope to have, but it really encourages me to search God's heart and look beyond what we have here to what our purpose really is. Hope you leave it wanting to kiss and rock your baby for a loooooong time like I had to...and to hold onto them a little tighter, realizing they truly are a gift from God, and that nothing is ever certain in this life.

http://audreycaroline.blogspot.com/

-Katie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sorry we missed each other this weekend!

I have had that link on my blog for a while now!!! Small world! It is so encouraging to read.

Jodi Rohr said...

I just spent over an hour reading her story and I think I have nearly cried myself empty. God bless Angie and her family and her sweet baby who is waiting for her in heaven. If I had a baby to hold and kiss and love on I would...but I don't so while I cry alone, please love and kiss on your beautiful little angel. Thank you for sharing her story with me. See you soon - Jodi