Monday, June 2, 2008

Weeeeeeee're Baaaaaaack!

Well after a long hiatus, the Little Loop is back in business! To those of you that were patient, thank you for being so. For those of you that made fun of my lack of technical knowledge and who don't even leave comments but STILL thought they would be ugly (AHEM PAPA and AUNTIE L) this is not for you. ha.
ANYWAYS, I thought I would commence June with the tale of Little L getting her ears pierced in what Shawn would refer to as a "barbaric ritual". Do not continue if you don't like seeing pictures of babies crying. Yes that is a blow pop in my hand/her mouth. Much props to Jodi for giving me that idea, it saved our lives. :)
These first few are the preparations. We sat in the chair (I held her the whole time) and the lady cleaned her ears and marked them with a pen:
"I have no clue what's coming!"



You didn't tell me it was going to hurt this bad!!!! Just give me the blow pop!

Okay, I can get through this, I can get through this. This is better.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?! AGAIN?!?!?!

2 mintues later:

"Hey guys...just wanted to let you know I'm going to make it. I can be a little dramatic, ya know....heh heh."

Hope this post was worth the wait. More to come!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

she is such the "little" trooper...no pun intended! Love the new page- way to go my friend!

Erika Vowell said...

haha. that girl is cute. and brave.
i made profile too by the way and have no clue how to work it. so i made a profile on spaces.live and its a little easier...so youre not alone...

Jack said...

I think I love your expressions in these pictures as much as Lorelai's!
Lindsay