Monday, June 9, 2008

Day 3

Well, here we are, day three of this junk. We reached a record high temperature today of 104.4 and I can't imagine how bad little L must feel. I put her in a tepid bath and gave her a popsicle (thanks for the idea Jodi.) I remember a couple of years ago when I had the flu and my temp went up to 104. I really thought I would feel better if I could just slip into a coma until my temp went down. Ugh. I will say that this has been a rather easy illness to deal with. Lorelai mainly just wants to cuddle and be held, and I'm happy to do both. It reminds me of when she was tiny and loved to snuggle. We went to the Dr today and she has a pretty bad ear infection in her left ear...I guess the rest of the symptoms are just a severe cold. We got an antibiotic and some "ear numbing" drops so we'll see what tomorrow holds. I'm ready to start working out with my Jodi's!! Here are some pics of her in the bath with her popsicle (am i spelling that right??)

1 comments:

Jodi said...

looks like the popsicle made at least her taste buds happy!