Saturday, June 7, 2008

Beach Disaster

Lorelai has had the sniffles for a few days, but we were heading down to the Littles beach house so Rachel and I took Lorelai down to check out the water for the first time. She fussed and whined the whole time and wouldn't let me put her down, so I knew something was up because this girl LOVES water. We took her back to the beach homestead, bathed her and put her down for a nap while Rach and I went to the Strand (Shawn and his Dad stayed behind to watch her, of course.) When we got back to Pearland, she looked like she REALLY wasn't feeling good. So I took her temperature and it was 101.8! Who wouldn't have hated the beach with that kind of fever?! She is sound asleep right now thanks to tylenol, but Shawn and I were scheduled to go see Sweeney Todd tonight at TUTS and he got to go without me. neat. Yall say a prayer for my little darlin, I don't know I've ever seen her so lethargic and sad. we'll see what tomorrow brings. Here is a commemorative pic of the disaster:

2 comments:

Jodi said...

this pic is not a disaster- even if your weekend was!

Amy and Family said...

Don't you just HATE it when they are sick and sad? Poor little thing.
Get better soon little cute one!