Friday, June 27, 2008

Hey 98.6 we'd like to have you back again...

Well our recovery from an ear infection lasted about a week... Lorelai felt very warm when I got her up from her nap today so i took her temp just for kicks. 103.8. Shawn is out of town for the weekend (his work decided to send him deep sea fishing with some clients at the last minute and he won't be home til Sunday) and I'm already exhausted. I barely slept last night because little miss woke up at midnight screaming (guess we know why now, huh?) and we had to get up at 4:30am so I could drop Shawn off with his ride to head out for the weekend. I.am.so.tired. sorry no pics to go with this pathetic post. Pray for my little girly to get better quickly, I'm assuming this is her ear infection re-awakening.

1 comments:

Heidi Meurer said...

We're praying for you guys! So sorry to hear about that...I know it's no fun. Hope you get some sleep, too!