Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving and a new Lens!

Well, we had a great time at Thanksgiving, ate a little too much, and stayed up a little too late. The usual,I suppose. I also got a new camera lens! i LOVE it, although I am still learning how to use it. I started shooting pics in manual mode (you have to adjust the aperture and shutter speed yourself) and I really like it, it's just very different and takes some getting use to. Here are some of my favorite shots from the past week:







3 comments:

Angie said...

those are all so cute! you're really getting good. i can't wait to hear about that lens...

Jodi said...

love the last pic of you and lorelai on the swing! I am also jealoous of the new lens....lucky!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Look at you!!! You are getting so good! What kind of lens did you get???