Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happiness is old photos....

Ok, so Heidi challenged me to go to my sixth photo album and get my sixth picture (just for fun) to post. Here's what I found:

I know I look full term here, but I was really only 29 weeks along (and I wonder why I can't lose this baby weight....huge!)
As I was looking for this pic, i came across some other super funny pics from the past I had to share.



My, how times flies. I think Shawn and I got married when we were 12. Atleast, thats what it looks like. Saturday I grabbed Rach to go with me on an impromptu photo shoot with Lorelai. Tell me honestly if any of you can figure out where these pics were taken. I'll tell you at the end of this post, so NO cheating! Try to guess on your own.







The sign featured in some of these pictures was painted by Leslie....she had tried to hide it from me because she didn't like the way it turned out, but I found it when we were moving her from her apartment a couple of months ago! ha! i think it's PERFECT and served it's lifelong purpose here in these photos. These are some I am taking as her "first birthday" series, so EVERYONE let me know which one is your absolute, hands-down fav. I didn't get alot of great ones (I didnt realize until I got home I had my camera on the wrong setting and most of them turned out blurry!) but these are too precious to not share.


are you ready to know where the pictures were taken?

Did you already guess?

They were taken at the cemetary off of Cullen in Pearland. I know, it's a little morbid, but I have been eye-ing the old worn white wrought iron fence featured for months and months. The cemetary itself is a little further...no graves in the backdrop or anything. I did have to crop the white chapel out of a couple of pics though! Did anyone guess correctly? If so, let me know.
Hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

JohnsonFamily said...

I love her little outfit! TOO CUTE!

Heidi Meurer said...

You look SO BEAUTIFUL in your pregnancy picture! And your baby could not be any cuter :)

Anonymous said...

ahh the little's have such cute babies...too precious. she should be a baby model

Jodi said...

ummm I think you should make a collage out of these pics- too cute!

JohnsonFamily said...

Yeah, we will see when our baby decides to come! This weekend would be awesome!! I really have no inkling when it will actually happen....all my friends here in town delivered a day late, but my dr hasn't really given any indication. I am not going to any internal exams until I am late.

Did you deliver on your due date, early or late?