Monday, May 11, 2009

Practice Makes Perfect...

Okay, so I know these are just flowers. They cannot compare to my beautiful, big-eyed child. But, c'mon. LOOK at these. I went in the backyard while Lorelai was napping today to practice on my new camera, and I'm only posting the SOOC (straight-out-of-camera....meaning they have NOT been altered in photoshop or any other program) shots I took. It was a little tricky because there were passing clouds that decided to mess with my shutter speed/ISO settings. I just considered it a pop quiz. :)




and here's one of my little ant friend that decided to make a surprise appearance...


But seriously- check out my previous post of my beauty in black-and-white...

1 comments:

Jack said...

I'm impressed. Love the flower pictures, you should make it as your desktop. BUT the picture of Little Miss is just precious. Great job!