Wednesday, May 13, 2009

NO TRESPASSING

....is what the sign (that we ignored) said. Hey, Lindsay and I tried to knock on these people's front door and ask permission....but they weren't home. So, naturally, we pretended we didn't see the signs (there were three of them...) and took pictures anyway. HA! We went way too early in the afternoon, so we didn't get a whole lot of good ones, but we got a few:





On the way home, I was feeling inspired, and remembered Lindsay had told me about a spot that wasn't too far. So, naturally, I kept going. The suitcase featured in this pictures was given to me by my Grandma Shirle for my birthday (It was her high-school graduation present!) and I thought this was a cool way to incorporate it into our life. (Don't worry Grandma, we were very careful with it!) Lorelai just sat so sweetly and let me snap away...






6 comments:

JohnsonFamily said...

Again, BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the flower clip Lorelie is wearing....where did you get it. MUST HAVE!!

Heidi Meurer said...

Lovely pics, Katie! Your girly is too cute!

Sarah said...

Thanks for the sweet comment! My email is sarah[at] maddie dean dot com

auntie L said...

Those are some SUPER cute pics.. You're lucky to have such a beautiful model on hand 24 hours a day :) You must have an awesome camera too to get pics that great.

Granna said...

They are all beautiful. Love the red dress and the suitcase, grea idea!

Anonymous said...

I know I have been busy lately with cook offs but boy have I missed out on these pictures.. They are beautiful... NANA