Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cake Pops Rock.

Okay, so i really, really enjoy baking... if:
I can make whatever it is I'm making very well (who likes to put in TONS of work only to have it called average??),
AND whatever it is I'm making is very pretty or fun.
Two words: Cake Pops.
These Easter Chick cake pops themselves aren't hard (especially now that I know what NOT to do...) however the decorating was a little tedious with a 1 year old running around. They are amazingly delish, and I got the idea from Bakerella (thanks for the link, Jodi!.) She has lots of good ideas that I plan on trying out.
Here are some pics of these little bites of heaven:







(p.s. Lindsay- I didn't even have to "Bring on the Eyes" in these!)
Little Miss chowed down on this one and begged for more every time she caught sight of them from then on!
She is still the cutest thing I've ever made. :)

6 comments:

Jack said...

Those are the cutest thing ever. You did great! Karen made some too, did you see them? I wish I had thought of those for Tilly's B-day.

Auntie L said...

Those pictures are SO cute! Where is the recipe for the cake pops? i looked on bakerella's blog (which is now one of my favorites), but didn't see how to make them... just how to decorate them.

Granna said...

Those really were yummy. Thanks for sharing and I'm glad that sweet girl finally got to enjoy them. Love the pictures!

JohnsonFamily said...

So they aren't hard to make? I saw them on bakerella and they looked a bit complicated. Please share the process!

abby said...

I agree with Meg..please share how you made these and what you learned *not* to do!

They are absolultey adorable!!

how were you able to ice them so neatly?

Jodi said...

thanks for my chick pop..it was delish!!!