Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just for funsies... *updated*

Today at the Children's Museum!
p.s. if you ever want to test out your skills with shooting in manual mode, go to the CM. Way difficult and 3,000 different lighting options. grrr.)




Future paramedic?

Maybe not...

This evening Shawn called me into the bathroom, and I saw his new hairstyle for Lorelai. I immediately told him to put the letters up and ran to get my camera....
and this is what I caught!


So cute.

Forgot to add this one of this cute little kitty cat at the museum:

2 comments:

Eat Your Vegetables said...

We can't wait to go to the museum next time we are in town! Looks like so much fun! This "punky" pics of Lorelei are adorable.

Jodi said...

OMG where did you find that cute bubble suit and do they make it in adult sizes?!!!!!! haha!