Thursday, March 26, 2009

Why I love photoshop...

....and why Photoshop can be soooo deceiving :)

Here is the before of picture #1
(not sayin this pic has won yet, just demonstrating some skills...If you havent looked at my previous post, go there to pic your fav...)



And here it is post-photoshop:


Notice anything missing???
I was able to crop out the other photographer on the left, but had to do some MAJOR clone stamping to remove the car to the left of Lorelai and the person walking on the right.

I. love. photoshop.

2 comments:

Angie said...

awesome! i love this picture!

Maryellen said...

Photoshop can not only remove cars and people, but also wrinkles,fine lines, and blemishes. You can also give your skin a nice dewy glow. I know you have no need for that with Lorelai as your primary subject, but just wait until you have to post photos of yourself on Facebook in another 15 years. Photoshop is a beautiful thing!