Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bluebonnets...

I love having a girl. I love living in Texas. The two combined equal a BEAUTIFUL combination. My first set of bluebonnet pics with my sweet little strong-willed child. We went to the bluebonnet patch off Melody lane right by 2351...yes, in a sweet old man's front yard. He welcomes the company and asks for a picture for his albums if you come back by. I had to do very little editing on some of these, some I got too excited because I LOVE photoshop, and some I had to tone down BIGtime because there was full sunlight coming in. I am going to pick the favorite for our living room wall, so everyone cast your vote...I need some opinions! I can NOT decide. Number from top to bottom (starting at 1, of course...duh.) to avoid confusion (i.e. I really like the one of her in the bluebonnets! ...wow.)















I will post the picture with the most votes in 4 days.
Go.

***Update*** Karen, here is the pic you requested, boosted! I took the boost down to about 80% b/c it seemed a little overwhelming with the quick edge burn (which I also took down.) Let me know what you think.

14 comments:

Erika Vowell said...

these are greatttt! they look so professional! remind me to "hire" you when we have a kid! i like #10 the best because i think its the cutest one but #12 is good too and its more professional looking--like shes a model baby. ;)

Anonymous said...

I like the first one and the 3rd one. I would love to see the 3rd one with the boost action. I love the lighting on it! I think it would be great with the color of the flowers popping! :)

Andi said...

If it is going on your wall, I pick #3. If it is one you want of her with tons of bluebonnets, I pick #13 (the one where she is standing and looking down at all the flowers.)

Anonymous said...

WE VOTE FOR #1 OR #10 a.p.

Zach/Elizabeth Vowell said...

I'm no good 'cause I love them all. I really like #9, but no bluebonnets, really.

Maryellen said...

They are all wonderful, but I think my favorite is #10. The bluebonnet color just really POPS in that one, and she has a very nice expression on her face. I also love #2...I'd print a smaller one of that out and put it somewhere.

Nana said...

I love them all, but I really like her sweet expression in 4/5. Anyone of them would be great to hang up!

Nana said...

this is the nana of Ella :)

Anonymous said...

TOO CUTE!
#1&#10 are my favorites, but it is a hard decision. I didn't look at the others comments, yet, as to not sway my opinion & vote!

Jodi Rohr said...

they are ALLL beautiful!! I cannot possible vote on just one - they are PERFECT! she is such a cutie pie!

Diane said...

I also cannot just pick one! Kate, these are awesome. But I LOVE #3. Too precious. You better take me with you next year.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, I love them all! You did such a good job! I guess my favorites are 1, 3, 5 and I love her expression in 8. Okay my favorite is #3 I think. She soooo cute. Just an unbiased opinion.
Granna

Jodi said...

love love love #1. Picture perfect! your photo shoot at the patch was WAY better than mine!!! Looks like your child participated very well! Nice job on your photography...I cant wait until this summer so you can teach me some stuff!

abby said...

My vote is for #1..I think it captures the moment beautifully as well as the innocence and wonder of the moment. But they are all gorgeous photos!!