Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Friendswood Carnival

A couple of weeks ago we went to a festival at my mom's church, Friendswood Church of Christ. It was so much fun! I know Lorelai had a blast...except she wasn't as eager to ride the pony this time. She would pet it, love it, but NOT ride it! Here are my favorite pics:





LOVE the stinkeye she gives me after I try to put her on the horse. :)
Another blog to follow shortly! We went back to the livestock show and I've got some fantastic pics of her in her cowgirl boots! Little miss has been running a low-grade fever all week and we've just been laying low and catering to her moods!
Til next time...

2 comments:

Eat Your Vegetables said...

She is beautiful and I LOVE that you don't have to "guess" how she is feeling...she makes it crystal clear : ) I can't wait to see her again!

Jodi said...

she is so cute, hope she feels better soon!