Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hello.....Hollywood?

Yes... this is Lorelai Little.

I'm ready for my close-up!



The other day Lorelai and I went to the park for a little photo-shoot. I feel like we've been soooooo busy the past few months, we haven't had a chance to take many pictures. But, we made up for it, and Lorelai is becoming quite the little fashionista thanks to grandmas and aunts!
Here are the rest of the pics of my little model.
Next stop: Hollywood!







and Lindsay, I am DYING to install my photoshop so I can get those actions!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE these pictures.. she really does get cuter daily. good work!

Eat Your Vegetables said...

so sweet...well, her shirt says it all, huh?
on a side note: sleep with one eye open 'cause I'm gonna steal your camera when you least expect it, but then you'll find out I did it when I ask you how to use it...ABORT PLAN!

Jack said...

I love the first pic the most. It looks like she's purposefully posing. Little Miss is precious as always. Great job!

Heidi Meurer said...

Yes, the first one is AMAZING! What a gorgeous little lady!

Anonymous said...

She so has your lips in photo #3. I love it! Good job on the photos!

Jodi said...

she's a natural!