Thursday, February 12, 2009

Could it really be THAT easy???

(sorry folks, I recorded this video sideways so go ahead and turn your head to the left to watch the video...) I was most excited about this video. I am going to copy Lindsay Kirklin and post a disclaimer about how much i HATE my "mommy-voice." (The voice I use when I talk to Lorelai.) Seriously....it sounds like I'm from another country when I say "come to mama!" And, now that I've pointed it out, it's all you're going to hear. PLEASE get past that, and focus on how CUTE it is to watch the inner-struggles of a 14-month-old. This video is the complete opposite of how things usually go when I tell Lorelai not to do something. Usually, it ends with something to the effect of Lorelai throwing herself on the ground and repeatedly wailing and rolling around. (Diane, am I right?!) and, that's on a GOOD day. So, what you are about to see is NOT an accurate depiction of everyday life here. Actually, this is how Heaven must be. Your child wants to do something, hears you say no, and obeys. Rinse, Lather, repeat. So, here goes. (another sidenote...with our house being under construction, everything is breaking all at once. The guestroom toiletseat cover broke off, so this is what happens when one of us (AHEM) accidententally leaves the bathroom door open. And, the spot in the toilet is something that Lorelai threw in there earlier. Not poop.) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just an image, there is no video... is there a secret way to get the video to play?

Diane said...

yes ma'am. you are correct.