Friday, January 30, 2009

A BIG dose of Lorelai comin your way!

So as I was uploading some pics I took the other day, I saw some that I had taken about a month ago. Apparently I was trying to look something up on the computer and Little Miss was being needy. So, I kept snapping pictures hoping the flash would amuse her. It would seem as though it was working, because I took like 20 of them! Some of them are so funny, I had to post them... What a cutie!!! Next: yesterday Lorelai was eating spaghetti and had gotten it EVERYWHERE. She would sit there with a huge handful of it and suck down the noodles one by one. hehehe! Finally, a video! Most of you who are around Lorelai often have heard her say her favorite command, "No Dog!" (In reality, it sounds more like "No Doh!") She started saying this when she was quite small after, of course, she heard me tell the dogs No when they were barking. Now, anytime she hears them or any other dog bark, or sees another dog (stuffed animal or living) or even hears a bird sing, she releases her command. She is quite the little boss. It is really very funny, but can also get very old. :) Here she is after she finished her spaghetti and had moved on to blackberries, continuing her reign of terror: (side note: does it sound to anyone else like she says "spaghetti" after I say it???)

7 comments:

Jack said...

Oh my goodness! I love the second pic of Lorelai, she's so expressive. When I played the video tilly was across the living room and heard Lorelai talking. She immediately started crawling towards the computer to see Loreali. She loves her little friend.

Eat Your Vegetables said...

lol! Great pics. It isn't yet 8 am, but I'm hungry for some spaghetti...

Anonymous said...

Those are sooo cute and i love the video! we need more of those :) 3rd pic from the top totally looks like shawn.

Jodi said...

love the kung foo kick she is giving the camera in the first pic! HA!

Granna said...

Love the pictures and the video. I believe I did hear spaghetti... Such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

cool video. 2nd pic irratated look? i believe i heard "save the cheerleader, save the world" a.p.

Catherine said...

Ugh, she is SO CUTE!!!! Gotta come see her again soon!!