Friday, December 26, 2008

Our Christmas!

Well, for those of you who keep up with Facebook, you can tell I've been a little stressed this year! I waited WAY too long to do Christmas shopping, get started on gifts I was actually making, and decorate the house. I've been dragging my poor child all over creation to do the shopping, and I'm pretty sure she would be okay never leaving the house again! We had a great Christmas, but are SOOOOO ready to relax and get the house clean! I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because I was beyond exhausted and Little Miss wasn't cooperating most of the time, but here are a few I managed to snap:










(p.s. yes, I did make her shirt that says "Santa Rocks!)
Lindsay- could you send me the pics you took yesterday? Thanks!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Is that a ball pit I see? Im gonna have to bring Scarlett over to play!