Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Who Knew?

So after years of searching for someone who sells Advocare (a weight-management/daily nutrient product website) for a discount I found out today that it is super cheap just to sign on and sell it myself.....so that's what I did! If anyone wants to buy any of their products from me (using my discount...) let me know! (20% off what is listed on their site, plus a couple of dollars shipping) Leslie and I really like their MNS systems (I think it's under TRIM?) and we take the appetite suppressant one- it's alot of pills, but it has always really worked well. I have always felt that their products are SO much better and less scary than all of the other ones out there that screw up your heart. Yay! Hopefully this will really jump start my weight loss again.

0 comments: