Monday, January 11, 2010

My New Obsession...

Okay, so I stumbled upon this new website the other day while too weak to walk but too awake to sleep and yet not vomiting. and- I LOVE IT. I am desperate to start feeling better just so that I can get started! I think this will be my first project:

Just the drawers- hoping I can scale them to fit under my current coffee table.
I haven't mentioned this new obsession to Shawn, I'm curious to see what he'll say. My guess is something to the tune of "You are too clumsy! You'll lose a finger the first week!"
My genius plan is to ask him to show me how to work the power tools.
Get him involved...make him feel like he's in control....
MUAH HA HA.
A post on the wedding massacre of 2010 to follow shortly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude that could be my new favorite blog!

Katie Little Photography said...

right?! It's SOOOO addicting. I want to make EVERYTHING and sell all of the furniture I have!