Sunday, June 7, 2009

Ella and Lorelai...

We went over to my Aunt Melissa's last week to see sweet Ella (My cousin's little girl...would that make her Lorelai's 2nd cousin, and my 1st cousin once removed???) I was hoping to get some pics of another beautiful little girl to put in my photography portfolio....but my goodness, Ella is FAST! I was sweating and out of breath by the time we were done attempting to take pictures of these two! We did get some keepers, though!


















After picture taking the girls took a bath together and Lorelai helped Ella get ready for night night- complete with a night-night kiss! Such sweet girls.

Thanks to everyone for the business name suggestions! As of right now, I am really still in love with the original name I picked. I'm starting out with just a blog website until I start making money that I want to put towards a real website...hoping to have it up and running by the end of the week!
Stay Tuned!

3 comments:

Jack said...

Katie, these are all great!! I love the 1st one of Ella and I really like the one of the girls kissing, so sweet.

leslie said...

very good job, what pretty little models those two are! i love the one of them laying in the bed together, too cute!

Eat Your Vegetables said...

I love them all! SO cute. Wish I could have been there...taking notes. I can barely keep up with mine so I am ALWAYS impressed with the adorable Lorelai pics you take.