Saturday, June 20, 2009

A little preoccupied...

So, now that I have my photography blog up and running, I have been slightly neglectful of The Little Loop... (tail between legs...) sorry!
Here are some pics I took of little missy at my dad's last weekend for Chris's (leslie's bf) birthday!






I love these pictures of Lorelai cracking up and just being a toddler. She is SO much fun these days and is developing the craziest personality that is always keeping me laughing! (Especially when she is half asleep...) She is going to start Mother's Day Out in the fall and while I know she is going to have SO much fun, I also know I'm going to miss having her around every day all day. I am SO blessed to be able to stay home and be the one raising her and teaching her to love God and to be a kind baby. I am SO blessed to have a husband that supports his family by going to work every day and supporting this decision for me to be at home.
Happy Father's Day, love!

Hope everyone has a great day and thanks God for their daddy/husband!

1 comments:

Granna said...

Sweet pictures, especially love the one of Lorelai and Leslie. True words about your hubby, I'm so glad he's supportive of you staying home with that sweet girl!