Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Hermitage

(I have been trying to post this for quite a few days now, but our internet has been acting up, so without further delay....The Hermitage!)

Ok, so Tuesday was the last full day we were in TN so we wanted to do something tourist-y and historical, so we went to the Hermitage, which is where Andrew Jackson lived. It was AMAZING. I soak up history and old houses and antiques and artifacts....People- most of the wallpaper was put up in the 1800's!!! How is that even possible??? We took total advantage of the gorgeous landscape and Kelly and I took a BILLION pictures...here are most of my favorites. Which one do you love most?








4 comments:

Cookie said...

Thank you for coming and staying with us in TN...Mike and I enjoyed not just the visit but getting to know you and our beautiful 'little one'. Shawn, you did good!! Hopefully, we can do this again next year and rent a cabin in the smoky mountains and everyone comes.
Mike and I are going to Gatlinburg the 7th of Nov for 4 days...the best.

Jack said...

Katie,
My favorite picture is definately the one of you and Little Miss smiling/laughing. So sweet. You are getting really good with that camera of yours.

Jodi said...

do I have to pick just one that I love? Can't it be all of them???!! Way to go on the one with ya'll as a complete silhouette...can you teach me how?!

Anonymous said...

Dude, you are rockin with that new camera! Look at you go! They all look great!