Saturday, December 8, 2007

Hospitals Suck.

Well for everyone who wasn't aware, I have been in the hospital pretty much since my last blog. I went to the emergency care center on Tuesday because I was having severe abdominal cramps, nausea and fever...They transfered me to Methodist hospital where they discovered I had developed an infection in my uterus....they said it is somewhat common to get after having a baby, but very unusual for it to take this long to develop. While I was there for what should have been a 2 night stay, however, I got a full-blown version of a small stomach bug that Shawn had just gotten over. So they kept me until my fever went down and I stopped throwing up. Lots of fun. I just went home last night (friday). Thanks to everyone who was praying for me....that was one of the hardest week sof my life being without my 3-week-old who I hadn't left for more than one hour before this. I am so thankful to be at home, without an IV in my arm, holding my sweet Lorelai.
Lots of Love,
Katie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

yikes! Im sorry I just found out! We will pray that you stay healthy!