Monday, December 3, 2007

3 weeks!

Well Miss Lorelai will be 3 weeks old tomorrow and I cant believe it! I hope time doesn't fly by this fast the rest of our lives, I am trying to soak up every minute but the days pass so quickly. Lorelai is such an angel. I couldnt have asked for a sweeter, sleepier baby...she only squeals when she is hungry and never cries. She is a hardcore snuggler....never likes to be put down which is fine with me because I never want to put her down! I sometimes wonder what I ever did before her. Here are some updated pictures:


Thats all for now!

Katie, Shawn and Lorelai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute! I am glad that you are getting some rest. Isn't mommiehood grand!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie!!! Im lovin the moses basket! You look amazing by the way! What fun!