Monday, December 31, 2007

Christmas Fun!

Well we had an awesome first Christmas this year with our little Lorelai....we managed to make ALL of the rounds (whew!) without complication, although we didnt stay as long as we usually would because she and I had a little cold. But, it was still what I would call a success! Here are a few pictures from the big day: The Little Family Christmas 2007
You can tell we starve this child. :) Look at those cheeks!
"Peace"
Baby in a stocking!
Don't you loooooooove her HUGE bow that i made?!

This Christmas was fun but I can't until Christmas 2008 when she can enjoy opening her own presents and kinda know whats going on! Next year is going to be so fun and exciting, I cant wait! Hope everyone had as much fun as we did!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie- love the blog! She3 is such a cutie, I love her!!!!

Love, Jodi Shippey

Anonymous said...

Love the stocking photo! I tried to get one of Gunnar but he was too big!

Anonymous said...

So fun! She is so pretty.