Thursday, October 25, 2007

The Waiting Game

Well this isn't much of an update because there isn't much to update. Still on bedrest and still having very high blood pressure. I'm 36 weeks now and 1/2 cm dilated, so the doctor told me we will be inducing Novermber 12th or 13th. It's nice to finally have it narrowed down. The only reason we would induce earlier is if my blood pressure goes up and won't come back down...poor Aunt Rachel has shingles right now so we're hoping I can hold out for another 2 1/2 weeks so that she can recover and actually be around Lorelai! The days seem to pass pretty quickly right now, however I don't sleep much so the nights drag on and on! I'm loving this weather, though...I usually go and lay on our swing outside for a little while each day to get some fresh air. Well hopefully next time I update I will have something more exciting. Shawn is going to try to finish Lorelai's room this weekend since I'm not allowed to, so hopefully I can post some pics pretty soon.
'til then...
Katie

0 comments: