Wednesday, October 31, 2007

It's A Date!

Well we've received the official word! I'll be making my final trek as a miserable pregnant woman November 12th at 8:00 pm to MethodistHospital to get the induction going. They aren't going to actually give me pitocin to start contractions until the morning of the 13th, so I'm planning on that being the big day! I am now 1 cm dilated which isn't much, but it's better than nothing and every centimeter is going to matter when they induce me! My blood pressure still has days where it is really high so I am still on bedrest until the big day. We now have about 12 days to finish everything...didn't seem like there was much left to do until we had a date set, now it seems like there isn't enough time to do everything! Still waiting for Shawn to caulk and paint the chair rail before I post pictures of the nursery, but that will definitely be done this weekend or next. That's it for now unless this little gal decides to come sooner than we have planned for her to!
-Katie, Shawn and Lorelai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it! I was pulling off paint tape from the chair rail in Gunnar's room while I was in labor! We finished and I told Shane...Ok they are starting to hurt...time to go!

Anonymous said...

Everything will be great, and when it is all over your will have your little girl. When Davin brought Marlie to me he prayed and thanked God-- and we couldn't believe how blessed we were. It was the best moment of my life! I can't wait to see pictures of her!