Friday, September 28, 2007

Friendswood COC Shower!

Here are some pics from my first shower from Friendswood Church of Christ. It was a blast and I got ALOT of great stuff for Lorelai Kate. Here's a pic of the cake made by none other than Aunt Melissa:

Here's me, Leslie and Rachel:
Here's a pic of me, Granna and Nana:

and here is a picture of me with the awesome Hostesses in front of the highchair they gave me:

and last but not least, a picture of me with the 2 GREAT grandmas!

It is so exciting to be getting things and actually be able to prepare for her ARRIVAL. I am so blessed to have these people in my life. Only 7 1/2 weeks left! We are hoping to be able to paint the nursery tomorrow and I have another shower Sunday from my Crosspoint Fellowship gals so I'll post more next week!

Til Then....

Katie, Shawn and Lorelai Kate










0 comments: