Saturday, August 25, 2007

3rd Trimester Countdown!




This new pic was taken about 4 weeks ago....let's just say I've grown since then and leave it at that. I can't believe that this Wednesday will begin the start of my 3rd trimester! I think I've already started my "nesting"...I've gotten so much accomplished this past week and it doesn't seem to matter how swollen my ankles are at the end of the day I still can will myself to pick up around the house. I wish this lasted forever! It's so nice to have a sense of urgency after 24 years of being a TOTAL procrastinator. Shawn and I have started to paint the nursery but I'm pretty confident we will be re-painting since I cannot seem to make up my mind on the crib bedding. I've got all of my childbirth classes set-up and am reading every baby book I can get my hands on! While I am very eager to not be pregnant anymore, I am very much cherishing these days before constant crying and diaper changing :) I hear babies are much easier when they're on the inside! Well, that's it for now...next update will probably be when my showers get here...til then!

Katie, Shawn and Lorelai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I hope all goes well with you this last trimester! Just make sure you get some rest before she comes!

Anonymous said...

P.S. The book "Babywise" helped us out alot getting Bella on a schedule. I highly reccomend it, just remember to be flexible too...anyway, its been great for us! Im pretty convinced that is why Bella sleeps 13 hours a night and still takes 2 naps a day!

"Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child" is another great one about sleeping!