Friday, October 22, 2010

The Princess and the Pumpkin...

Sooooooo...my little girl has turned into what every little girl eventually becomes.
Princess Obsessed.
I'm finding it is innate in all little girls as there is no good explanation for the princess obsession that has seemed to occur in Lorelai and all of her friends!
I broke down and bought her a princess dress for Halloween, and ohmygoodness is she SO precious. And ohmygoodness does she play the part.
We went to a local pumpkin patch the other day and snapped some pictures...
For this picture, I actually told her to give me her best "princess face," and this is what I got!!
Here's one more to tide you over...I took a million more pictures, but I'm going to use one of them for her birthday invites, so you'll have to wait for the rest...

1 comments:

nzjobs said...

On behalf of CRMPK and Jobs Around the Globe I appreciate your efforts, cause I found exactly what I was looking for. You have ended my long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye