Monday, April 5, 2010

Honesty

Alright folks, let's just be honest here. I am not that great at blogging. :) I am beginning to accept this as reality and just update when I get a chance. I am also trying to take pictures a *tad* bit less so that I can actually enjoy Lorelai's childhood and not remember it completely through the lens. (I am still taking millions of pictures, I assure you. I am just trying to cut back a little.) SO, without further ado, here's a little catch-up for the past couple of months!
Here is Lorelai at her Mother's Day Out Valentines Day party!
This little stinker hardly dances at ALL at home, but they do a couple of little dances each morning at MDO to get the day started, and she is one of the few that actually does it!
Next up! We went to a local park with our neighbor's, Amee and Ava in February and the girls had a blast! Lorelai is only a month older than Ava- it is such a blessing to have them across the street....these girls love each other!
Feeding the vicious ducks...they look sweet and innocent here, but only moments later they were attacking us! :)
Lorelai brushes her hair out of her face with the palm of her hand and I think it's the cutest thing ever. This is my attempt at getting a picture of it...
Sweet girls!
That's it for this post! Next up: Rodeo!

0 comments: