Friday, August 7, 2009

ABC...

Lorelai loves to sing her ABC's ALL the time now, and it is SO stinkin cute! She really only gets A-G and then is done with it, but she is usually pretty much on key which is impressive to me! (not even 2 yet, mind you...)
Here's a video of her last night singin in the tub...
You can hear her get A-G then skip to "Next time won't you sing with me? yaaaaaay!"

I still have pictures from Colorado to post, but the photographer in me is having a hard time editing them since they were taken at all hours of the day and not the best lighting. ugh. I need to just relax and let baby pictures be what they are!
Hope yall enjoy the video!

5 comments:

JohnsonFamily said...

It won't let me watch the video. I need an email invitation?

The Littles said...

ah! sorry...I made it private on youtube. I will remedy the situation asap.

Anonymous said...

So cute! Love that girl.
Granna

Leslie said...

i think you need to post more videos, i love watching that! She is definitely one smart girl :)

Kelly Collins said...

OK.. so I was in Playa playing in the water and missed this wonderful post... God I missed this sweet angel while I was gone.. but Nana's home now!!!