Monday, August 4, 2008

Make it a double!

Well, for everyone who witnessed my child's bi-polar behavior this past weekend, here is our excuse: I took Lorelai to the pediatrician after a weekend of fussiness of psychotic levels only to find out she has not one, but TWO ear infections. So, after 6 ear infections in her 8 1/2 months of life, her pediatrician is finally sending us to an ENT to have tubes placed. I know most of you will immediately want to send me words of encouragement- fyi, you dont have to! I am actually quite relieved. I've heard it's a super easy procedure, and afterwards- No ear infections! No antibiotics! No endless fussiness! Sweet music to my ears. Her consult is 8/15.

4 comments:

Heidi Meurer said...

We'll be thinking of sweet Lorelei on the 15th! Hope this helps. YAY for no more ear infections!

Jodi said...

yea for tubes!

JohnsonFamily said...

hey katie,
What made you decide to give cloth diapers a try? Which styles and brands are you using? Please let me know what you like best and why! Hope the experience goes well!!!

Anonymous said...

Kami and Jill both had tubes in their ears--you'll love them!