Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ewww.

Lorelai has gobbled cereal from a spoon like a champ the past couple of times I've fed it to her, soooo I thought I'd take it a step further and try out some Pears! She gobbled down the hole jar in addition to the usual amount of cereal, although I'm not sure she was too fond of the taste. I think they were a little too sour for her liking, she kept shivering....it reminded of of when I use to eat sour warheads and make a face and wiggle involuntarily. It was hilarious. I gave my sweet little angel a bath and started rocking her to sleep, and she started coughing. No big deal, she's had a cough for a couple of weeks now. So, I sat her up and started patting her back. My sweet little angel then proceeded to projectile vomit cereal and pears all over me. Maybe we'll go a little more slowly from here on out. bleh!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait till baby food starts coming out the other end...no more non smelly nursing poop!