Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Not Exactly What I Had In Mind...

Well, at almost 5 months old, Lorelai picks now to finally roll over. She had previously decided that rolling is not for her, and that she was going to skip that easy step and go straight to trying to scoot and crawl. However, as is apparent by the picture, she finally rolled. (lindsay, i find it funny that this happens the same day I read your sad story about Joseph. One would think, after reading your precautionary tale, that I would buckle my child into her swing. One would be wrong...) I often leave lorelai unbuckled in her swing since she has not yet rolled, so when she fell asleep in it tonight I went about my business cleaning our house. I went into my bedroom, and when I came back into the living room, she had rolled and was hanging halfway off the swing!!! So I did what any mom would do. I ran into the next room to grab my camera and take a picture. sheesh. Don't judge me. I was laughing so hard....she looked soooo cute!

keep rollin.

4 comments:

Lindsay Leigh said...

i would have run to the other room and taken a picture too. so cute! she also looks adorbale in her easter dress.

Granna said...

I guess I should have told you she almost did that when I put her in her swing Monday. She is just keeping you on your toes! What a beautiful, smart girl!

Jodi said...

HA! I bet you almost peed your pants!

Maryellen said...

Oh I don't judge at all! I think all of my kiddos have rolled out of their bouncy chairs, off the couch...you get the idea. That is too funny!