Monday, February 11, 2008

Today I Shined My Sink!


I don't know if any of you are like me....well, let me take that back. I KNOW some of you are like me. It seems like no matter how hard you try, you simply cannot keep your house clean. I have lived this way since the day I got married. It has been the source of many arguments between Shawn and I, and has caused me to feel stressed and cluttered. I've always been an "If you don't have time to do it all, then you shouldn't even start!" type of person. I have failed to establish those daily habits that keep my house a perpetual place of cleanliness and peace. Until today. Today, I cleaned my sink. My good friend Courtney introduced me to flylady.com, and I started today. I have high hopes for myself and my house. I love for my house to be clean and take great pride in it and loooove to have people over, but most of the time it is too messy! I don't want Lorelai to go through the same stresses that I have, and I want her to be prepared to take care of her own house when it is time. Sooooooo, here I go!


Thanks C!

Katie

3 comments:

Lindsay Leigh said...

She is absolutely adorable!

HPowers said...

I come bearing good news and bad. The bad news is that with kids, you're house will NEVER be clean. The good news is that almost ALL mothers can relate, so don't worry about it. Your mess wil never shock me!

Maryellen said...

If you can stick to flylady then you are a better woman than me. I never got past the kitchen sink. I only say this to let you know we all understand.